There is no doubt in the fact that Rand McNally Gps Update is important for the Gps devices on a regular basis. To complete the Rand McNally Update, it is a must to download the Dock Software on your device.
Once you perform this activity, a user can benefit from all the features of the products that the Rand McNally Gps device is offering to its clients.
In this guide, we are going to let you know each and everything that is required of Rand McNally’s update.
Diagnostics and Repair Steps For Rand McNally Gps Update
- Connect your Gps device to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Turn ON the Rand McNally Gps device.
- Don’t forget to download the Rand McNally Dock software on your computer device.
- Choose the option of “Settings & Maintenance”.
- From the list that is shown on your screen, choose “Diagnostics & Repair”.
- Must begin Diagnostics and then tap on continue.
- Once the scan is completed, the device will let you know about the files that are corrupted.
- Once you see an option to repair files, choose the option and unplug the Gps from your computer. Check if the issue gets fixed.
Once done, you can continue to Rand McNally Gps Update.
Requirements For Rand McNally Gps Update
Before you proceed further, we would like to let you know some of the requirements that need to be fulfilled.
Supported web browsers
1. The internet explorer should be 7 or updated
2. Safari 4 or above
3. Opera 10 or updated
4. Firefox 3 or above
5. Chrome 4 or updated version
6. Hard disk should be at 8 GB or more
1. Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10*
2. Windows computer needs .net framework 3.5 or above
3. MAC OS X 10.5 and above, Intel-based only
Steps For Rand McNally Map Updates
To Update Rand McNally Maps, you first need to download the Rand Mcnally Dock Software in your computer device. Then, connect the Gps device to the computer using the Usb cable. Now, with the help of Dock software, do the Rand Mcnally Gps Update.
1. Download the software in your computer device to update the Gps device.
2. Once the software will be downloaded on your device, you can begin the installation process.
3. Now, connect the Gps device to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
4. Wait until the screen will indicate that your device has been connected.
5. You will then notice that the software will be opened automatically on your screen.
6. On the Dock software, you will see a green arrow that shows you are active or not.
7. When you click on the green arrow, your device will start the Rand Mcnally update process automatically.
8. You will then notice that the Rand Mcnally Gps Software will complete the update and install it automatically.
You have successfully completed the Rand Mcnally Map Updates with the help of the steps that have been given above.
How To Fix When Rand McNally Gps Has No Signals?
While using the Gps device, it may happen that you end up facing signal-related issues. To fix the problem, do follow the below-given steps.
1. Your Gps device should be connected to the internet connection.
2. See the option of Settings “Gear” from the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on the icon followed by Gps repair and system settings.
4. After doing the same, you would need to restart the Gps device.
5. Do check if they get resolved or not.
No matter what, the Rand McNally Gps Update is required for the proper functioning of the Gps device. We have explained to you all the points regarding the same. Hence, you can complete the update in a short period of time. Call our experts at +1 800-983-7116.